Sunday, November 25, 2007

Davis Martinez Wedding / Private Home in Buckhead

Wow not only did Sonia look absolutely amazing on her wedding date but her dressed looked like it was designed just for her. So you can not blame me if we are a little heavy on bride pictures. The flower girls were so cute then you add beautiful weather at an incredible home in Buckhead and you get the following. It was my absolute pleasure to part of this wonderful wedding.












































3 comments:

Unknown said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly and Brent said...

Mike,
Your work continues to amaze me! You photographed my wedding five years ago and my twin sister's 3 and half years ago. I love seeing so many people I know using you to capture their special day. Sonia's pictures are amazing! She is one of my sorority sisters. Thanks for all your great work.
Sincerely,
Kelly Willson Wardrop

Jennifer said...

Mike,
I agree with my sister, Kelly, your work is truely amazing. I still sit down and look at my wedding pictures becuase you captured everything so beautifully!

I didn't know you had a blog showcasing your work. It is truely amazing!!! It has been great to scroll through your blog and see numerous familiar faces using your special talent. Sonia is one of my sorority sisters and is such an amazing woman. I am glad she had you there to capture her special day!

Sincerely,
Jennifer Willson Mautz