Tuesday, June 12, 2007

We are going to miss Tricia Whitmer

Tricia has been working with me for two year but she has not just been an employee! She has been a vital part of Moreland Photography and helped it grow to what it is today. Her creativity and inspiration has been contributed greatly to many of our signature pictures that hang in our studio. However as of 3:20 p.m. today she will be moving to Chicago to live but plans to be back in Atlanta for photography assignments often. Her love for her son took her to Chicago but her love for all of her clients will have her back here as much as possible. With no Mellow Mushroom and her not being a cold weather kind of girl, I think we will see a lot of Tricia Whitmer. She hopefully will still continue to be a vital part of Moreland Photography because all of our clients love her. Best of luck Tricia with your move to Chicago but remember Atlanta will always be your home!






1 comment:

Tricia W. said...

Thanks Mike for taking the time to post this awesome blog. Needless to say, I was very surprised. You and your clients have been a vital part of my life the last few years, and I look forward to the challenge of expanding myself both here in Atlanta and in the Midwest. I will defintely be back home often and look forward to working with you and the wonderful people that give us the pleasure of capturing their lives on a daily basis. They are not only clients, but I consider everyone of them to be a friend. They continue to inspire both of us, whether we are working together or apart, to take our photography to a different level. It is something that I will treasure always. Thank you for the many gifts that you have given me, and I will see you all in a few weeks.